Aloha! during the month of September the Sugar Museum will be open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10-2, with last admission at 1 p.m. Admission is free, but reservations are required. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sugar-museum-free-days-tickets-119036731067 One reservation covers an individual or entire family group. Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet is required while inside the museum. We sanitize frequently. See you at the museum!
News, Press Releases and Newsletters
- Third Annual Art Contest Flyer – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Entry Form – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Rules-Criteria- 2020
- Word Search For Kids-Plantation Camps!
- Word Search For Kids-Answer Key
- Press Release: Museum Director Announces Retirement
- Sugar Museum Second Annual Art Contest Winners
- Sugar Museum E-News, April 2019
- Second Annual Student Art Contest “Remembering Sugar: How Sweet It Was” 2019
- Sugar Museum Awarded Flex Grant from HCF, 2018
- Sugar Museum Awarded A&B Grant, December 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, December 2018
- Sugar Museum New Website Goes Live! November 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, August 2018
- Student Art Contest Winners, March 2018
- Press Release, Alexander & Baldwin Grant, 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, July 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, March 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, November/December 2016
Historic photo slideshow from the Sugar Museum archives
The Big Nordberg Steam Engine on the move!