Aloha! The Sugar Museum will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2 beginning June 2. Admission is free, but you will need to use our online reservation system to reserve a spot here. Take 10% off your total purchase in the gift shop, too! We will be adhering to best business practices, including social distancing and sanitizing public spaces. See you at the museum!
News, Press Releases and Newsletters
- The Sugar Museum is now open!
- Third Annual Art Contest Flyer – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Entry Form – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Rules-Criteria- 2020
- Word Search For Kids-Plantation Camps!
- Word Search For Kids-Answer Key
- Press Release: Museum Director Announces Retirement
- Sugar Museum Second Annual Art Contest Winners
- Sugar Museum E-News, April 2019
- Second Annual Student Art Contest “Remembering Sugar: How Sweet It Was” 2019
- Sugar Museum Awarded Flex Grant from HCF, 2018
- Sugar Museum Awarded A&B Grant, December 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, December 2018
- Sugar Museum New Website Goes Live! November 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, August 2018
- Student Art Contest Winners, March 2018
- Press Release, Alexander & Baldwin Grant, 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, July 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, March 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, November/December 2016
Historic photo slideshow from the Sugar Museum archives
The Big Nordberg Steam Engine on the move!