Aloha! Beginning July 6, we are open Thursdays and Saturdays, 10-2, with last admission at 1:00 p.m. Admission is reduced to $5/Adult, $3/Child 5-18, Free/Children under 5. We also offer a family plan for up to 4 members of a family for $12.
Make your reservation here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sugar-museum-july-days-tickets…
In order to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we are asking that you limit your party to members of the same household. We will also be requiring masks upon entry. Mahalo!
News, Press Releases and Newsletters
- The Sugar Museum is now open!
- Third Annual Art Contest Flyer – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Entry Form – 2020
- Third Annual Art Contest Rules-Criteria- 2020
- Word Search For Kids-Plantation Camps!
- Word Search For Kids-Answer Key
- Press Release: Museum Director Announces Retirement
- Sugar Museum Second Annual Art Contest Winners
- Sugar Museum E-News, April 2019
- Second Annual Student Art Contest “Remembering Sugar: How Sweet It Was” 2019
- Sugar Museum Awarded Flex Grant from HCF, 2018
- Sugar Museum Awarded A&B Grant, December 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, December 2018
- Sugar Museum New Website Goes Live! November 2018
- Sugar Museum E-News, August 2018
- Student Art Contest Winners, March 2018
- Press Release, Alexander & Baldwin Grant, 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, July 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, March 2017
- Sugar Museum E-News, November/December 2016
Historic photo slideshow from the Sugar Museum archives
The Big Nordberg Steam Engine on the move!